Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics departments have come together and organised a science club, which was inaugurated on October 12, 2010, with the objectives of:
- Conducting periodic seminar/talks by eminent scientists, researchers and faculty members.
- Screening of movies/documentaries based on scientists, science concepts and science fiction.
- Weekly debate, quiz and group discussions.
- Organising one day Science Fair/Workshop.
- Establishing a Digital Library
These provide the students a pleasurable way of learning science outside their conventional academic arrangement.